Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Genting trip!!

Genting was awesome. I mean, the place is so-so la. Been there thousands of time. Its the people I went with that makes it a BLAST!!

Well one thing for sure, we all have DAMN GOOD photography skills. And that deserve a whole post to itself.

And did I say I just totally love the company (oh yes I did)

So as usual, we had our breakfast. In KL central,

Cam-whoring at the breakfast restaurant mirror

And then we head of to the hill.

Well of course, just as how girls behave and how girls act and obviously like what girls need to do, we were hogging the cable car toilet, leaving poor Jeen ( the only LUCKY guy ) outside waiting.

Chech this out.
Did I mention how I love these girls?!?!? Haha.. Damn funny lar their make up-ing process.

Then up we go into the cable car. And of course. Its a freaking 20 min ride. What do girls do? CAMWHORE!!!! roar!

Okay so of we go to those rides, pulling Chloe and Jeen (oh yesh the only guy needs PULLING!! LOADS!!)

Being vivid camera-slaves, we had to risk our camera's on roller coaster rides. Imagine, the lil carriage going at such high speed, then these few maniac-ish girls stick their precious hands out to snap snap snap!! Managed to snapped a few classic looks of those roller coaster ride look!!

Then we have the spinner cam-whore session as well.

OOh and of course the boaty boaty ride!! BUMPER BOAT!!!
And well, there a whole lot more to talk about, ah but I bet everyone knows about genting and I would almost definately bore you out. So I'll just keep it short sweet n precise, and end it here.

Till then.
And upcoming post. Just to hold your interest.

See this innocent looking telephone booth. Well there's a lot behind it. Haha. Till then people!!

Ps: wah I am so proud of myself. 3 blog post in one day man!! pro pro sial!

No comments: