**a little side note** -- When Ian first told me about this place I thought it was spelt "beerhouse"It's funny how we were at the heart of KL, and we drove all the way to The Curve just for food's sake. (well I'm not complaining, it eases my journey home)
Before I elaborate further on our yummy meal, I'll do a little side track.
PAVILLION'S PARKING IS BY FAR THE MOST EXPENSIVE ON EARTH. (or rather the most expensive parking fare I've ever seen was in Pavillion's car park)
And so we arrived and placed our orders. We spotted a HUGE pork knuckle dish at the neighboring table and got ourselves all yearning for food, drooling drooling *okay its not THAT dramatic*
And soon,
Our yummy food arrived. Pork knuckles, Cordon bleu and GERMAN SAUSAGES THAT I TOTALLY LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Our yummy food arrived. Pork knuckles, Cordon bleu and GERMAN SAUSAGES THAT I TOTALLY LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.
No comments:
Post a Comment