Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Cheese cake? Anyone?

It's not that I don't want to update. It's that my internet is so slow, pictures cant be loaded. And I kinda give up trying to update.

So, I'll start this post off as random as I can. Look how "me" can I be.

Sail the ocean. Pardon the baggy shirt.

Now, now. Making cheese cake has gotta be the easiest thing on earth. I mean, I am no pro at baking, but cheese cake? come on, its SIMPLE!!

First of, you pour in some cookie thing, and some sugary thingi, and you turn around to slack for a while. and MAGICALLY, your cookie thingi which is supposed to be the base of the cake turns from


to


So simple right? But remember to turn around and SLACK.

Then, you add in some cheese thing, and then turn around to eat cup noodles. Specifically Chilly Crab Flavour. And your cake will turn from this


to


this. AMAZINGLY EASY. and so magical. Its almost as if the cake is baking itself.

Remember, it has to be Chilly Crab flavour okay?!?!

There you go. The finished product. Simplest cake on earth to bake. Lol

Actually I kid you.

But hey, I do work too okay. I did some washing and erm, lemon peeling?!?! There you go. PROVE.

I can't help it but make cheeky faces. *I know, it's not cute*

And the finished product.

Well, done and over with cheese cakes. I have to side track a bit. I curled my sister's hair and it came out OH SO DAMN NICE. she owes me!!


No comments: