Saturday, September 6, 2008

Toastmaster event.

So we all know one of the reason I have a packed schedule is because I have a performance at equatorial hotel on the 27th night of August. In fact I think it's probably my first time performing outside school. It was fun, we all got paid a miserable pay. I needed to dance two dances, one with the group Genesis (under Kherlik - 9 of us), and another would be with Estrella (our winning dance competition dance - 5 of us). In fact the 5 Estrella-ians are all in Genesis. *okay I am confusing you already*

So at 5 in the evening we were already at Equatorial (Chloe, Zven and me) crashing into some hotel room which is supposedly for performers. Did our make up, sprayed lots of body glitter, added more glitter on our faces, adjusted our bra straps and tubes and speggetti's and tank tops and help disaster proof other people's faces.

Chloe disaster proof-ing Shuey's face.And of course using that miraculous machine to capture our pretty moments.
Seeki-Cheeky (Lucia) and her horizontal head.
And microcytic Karumen. (Alamak her microcytic eyes is even bigger than mine in this picture *sigggh)

And I tell you, guys will always be guys. When all of us girls are busy dressing up upstairs, guess what they were doing downstairs?!!?!?!?!?!?
Binge-ing!!!! Until the whole ground nut bowl already empty and when I reach there NO MORE ground nut for me!!!

And when everyone is posing nicely for a piture to be taken.
You see a dungu head behind.

Anyways, more pictures are coming. Be a little patient. So while everyone was busy snapping pretty moments, we decided to group ourselves. into the Pans(t)ies, and the Skirties!!!!

The Pans(t)ies.
The Skirties
And the Pans(t)ies again

The ball room is really pretty. And much to Karumen's delight, its all in purple (Karumen sounds like Muruku larh)
Karu-muruku-men's favourite (purple everywhere)

And then came the heart throbbing moment whereby you needed to go on stage and DANCE. Alamak almost forgot the sole purpose I was there. But I wasn't nervous or anything, just wanted to go and have fun.
The pic whereby our hairs go haywire (Lucia found this COOL!)The picture whereby Zven made Kamurukumen jealous of me (neh neh ni puu puu) *go see her blog and you know why*clicks*

Skirts flying!!

And the pic I loike the most. Cos our bodies all so perky!!

So finish dancing. And we all waited for food to serve. Gobbled down sharksfin soup like nobody's business. Hungry weiiiiiii, can save the glam-ness after we change into something formal, stomach more important.

Me and Chloe-Doey-Shorty-Chubby (new nick name) happily anticipating the arrival of food

Before you even knew it, Estrella was up for dancing again. Noone took any pics of Estrella dancing, which was so sad. I'll load up the video's a little later after I get them from Karumen.
Chloe and Me with Estrella's masks
More mask play
Not Estrella pun want to act like an Estrella
Masky Tjun Hoe

Masky tables

And then finally, we get to change into something prettier. Dresses. Now we look more like we're attending a function. Wearing khakis and tube top amongst all the maturely dresses adults in shawls and big skirts and sequinned shoes really feels out of place.
With the 2 girls, noisy and microcytic

With the pink little shorty-chubby princess now
With Duh-Knees this time

and one more time with the new best friend

So there goes, the night was quite amazing larhh. I mean I did have fun. LOL. More pictures will be up, as soon as I can get those in Denise's camera. Wilkinson Lilian Rachel and Elaine was there too, but pictures on them with me is in another camera. Oh well, patient a bit la, maybe if I'm lucky can put video's up too.

Lastly, ESTRELLA
Estrella - (from left) Chloe, ShuYee, Me, Seeki, Karmen

And GENESIS
Genesis - (clockwise from left) Denise, TjunHoe, SeeKi, ShuYee, Chloe, KorWoi, KherLik, Karmen and Me

No comments: