The place was fully packed. So many people made an effort to come all the way to Genting Highland just to catch their little concert.
Look!!
Well, at 630 the line in front of the entrance was already REALLY REALLY REALLY long. and the weather outside is frigging cold!! brrrrr.... Crazy fans. Thank god we bought the NON-free sitting tickets then no need go in and snatch with people!! haha.
So we happily went around and posed with christmas decorations before the concert start.
We were sitted very near the stage. So near the stage we could see the Faye, Ian and Real's face so clearly.
See the red arrow, thats where we were.Then suddenly the lights went off, and there were little blur purple light stick waving around in the whole arena. So pweetteeee
So the 3 band members emerge from beneath the stage, all dressed in white with Faye in this pretty white glitterish head wear which I will kill to have it!!
And then one moment Real was playing some love melody on the piano and singing along. Gosh I wish I could do that. But every attempt of mine either end up me going out of tune, or the piano going out of rhythm.
And next thing before you knew it Faye was singing melodiously on "Yue Ya Wan" accompanied by elegant dancers surrounding her holding stick with feathers at the end.
And I love her gold dress.
Anyways. I'll just put some concert pics up for everyone's viewing pleasure. Gosh. Sometimes I wish I was NOT a medical student and can live the glam life of an artist. So nice right???
But be warn. the pictures are blurry and pixelated, well aren't all self shot concerts pics like that? Lol.
Well, let hope F.I.R can come back to Malaysia again soon. Cos I wanna go watch again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment