HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
Yay, runs around and pelts snow at your face. (oops Malaysia no snow nguahahahahhaahhahahaha KOREAN A LOT OF SNOW!!!!! neh neh ni puu puu.)
This is my resolution last year made for this year. For last year I mean. Since its already 2009. Means made last last year. Am I confusing ya? Made in 2007 for 2008. *scratch head* I confuse myself sometimes.
1) Spent less (How come this appears in every year’s resolution
2) Pass all major exams without having to re-sit
3) Exercise more often and not only during IMU cup
4) Finish my cross-stitch thingi
5) Learn how to sing and play the piano concurrently
6) Do not loose my wallet AT ALL (dun laugh friends)
7) Drive safely without any accidents
8) Pamper Mr. Prince Charming. (guitar la, no bf OKAYY)
Actually, looking back on last year's resolution, I sadly can only say, I've fulfilled erm erm erm, number 2, 4, 6.
And I fail severly in number 1, 5, 7, 8.
Arrghhhhh... I am even thinking of selling Mr. Prince Charming, sighh, because I have no time at all. And also cos the other Mr. Prince Charming might get jealous.
And those half half fulfilled resolutions are like 3. Because I do once in a DAMN LONG WHILE exercise. Hehe hehe hehe.
Anyways. New resolution coming. Scrapped of those few impossible ones, add in more reasonable ones.
1) Spent less (again again and AGAIN!!!)
2) Pass exams with FLYING COLOURS (no more being contented with just passes)
3) Drive safely. Err errr, with no accidents???
4) Try not to lose more than 3 things in the span of the whole year.
5) Maintain body weight, height, waist circumference, face complexion.
6) Go on a detox diet for 5 days at least once. (because I keep procrastinating)
7) Learn to cook.
Lastly, to everyone breathing the new fresh air in the year of 2009
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment