Monday, February 2, 2009

Another Korean for you

OKAY ENOUGH PROCRASTINATION!!!!

I have to eventually blog about this because it's so beautiful.

Seven days in the land of slit-like-eyed guys is more than enough to make you want to go home. Wait or is it eight days? See la too long ago liao. But I was sure I wanted to see guys with big eyes. I wanted to eat chinese. I wanted out of the cold.

But the one thing you can't see in Malaysia or anywhere near Malaysia. Is this.

Buddist temple

Outside BBQ restaurant

Mt Sorak

Nami Island

Snow. White white fluffy snow flakes falling on your shoulders. Making nice hexagonal patterns against dark coloured clothes. Snow capped mountains, snow capped pavements, cars buried under snow. Snow so soft it makes you slipped, snow so thick it covers your knees. Snow snow snow snow snow. I missed it already. SUPER MISS!!! *glares at the scorching hot CNY weather* The bare naked trees with no leafs. The brown and orangey yellow blending in the white everywhere. So beautiful!!!

Nami Island (Super can't stand the half black half dyed hair then)


And those breath taking hills. Grass so green it's like its out from a postcard.

Dragon Head cliff (Jeju Island)

Sunrise Peak (Jeju Island)

Blue House ( Seoul )

Sunrise Peak

I'll miss the snow, and the whiteness of the town. But hey, I rather be in Malaysia. anytime. =) (Maybe Genting or Camerons *glares at the sun again*)




We all look so round and plump in those winter clothes. Lol. But when you're there, you don't give 2 cents about what people think of you. Fat fat la. Plump Plump la. As long as I am warm can already. Lol.

I really missed all those whiteness now. I heard the weather is worse now, then a month ago. Lol.

No comments: