WARNING : Super long post AHEAD.
Actually I can choose to split them up into several post and then slowly release them from time to time. But the thing is, I can't, because it won't really be ME writing it then and there!!!
* I tell you I edit the pictures until my finger numb liao * --- (nvm la. everyone look pretty cos everyone studying till got eye bags and I help them zap them away)
So 1st, lets talk about IMU ball. There are SO MANY PICTURES I think it's better I load them on facebook and you all steal. Lol. I'll just put a few here for fun.
So lets see how the process goes.
I played with the big staple Qian Hui was holding. Lol. So fun. Help them staple the stairway. Little did I know that 6 hours later I'm gonna be stuck sitting on it for like an hour.
Best part is, MEI XIN HAS GOT A SKINNY GREENY!!!. My cam is skinny pinky, hers is skinny greeny!! Lol.
So after setting up the rim and hiding it in the store room, we rushed of to the saloon.
Actually I'm quite amazed by the stylist skills. People say I look like I'm getting married in the ball, but actually its the stylist who made my hair so BIZARRE, and guess how much it cost?
RM 30.
SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!
And this was my dress.
So guess how much I wasted on the ball???
Hair + Make up = RM75
Dress = Use back form 5 prom dress (thinking noone from DU there but DINESH turned up!!)
Accessories = Use existing ones
Clutch = Borrow ZhiVen's Mom's
Gloves = RM 39
Tulle = Ownself make (material = RM 15)
Ball Tix = Free
Total = RM 129
CHEAPEST ball I ever went to. Lol.
Anyways. Here's the venue. I initially thought it was some ulu place. But hey, the interior is SUPER NICE.

This is the DU fella whom I thought won't be there. But nvm I don't think he remember my dress. DINESH!!
-
Okay. Now lets see the pictures from the PRO camera's.

Eeeh. I wan a pro camera too. Maybe get a semi pro one.
.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.
GLORIA FOUND A COMPANION!!!!! See!!!!
ps : gloria is my pencil box btw.
MR MOTO MOTO - name so nice you gotta say it twice!!!
This happened quite some time ago actually. Wanted to post up my lil pencil box's happiness but I simply can't find the time to sit down and BLOG and edit pictures cos exams are like haunting me from every corner. Eesh
But look, got third party jealous!!! Giraffe-MELMAN!!
This is so madagascar. I have to give credits to madagascar two because I steal the storyline there. LOL
But honestly, I dunno how a giraffe-hippo baby will look like.
Haha. Both gloria and moto moto took revenge. Cover the giraffe's eyes!!!
.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.
The best invention just fled to IMU. FRIED ICE-CREAM!!!!! Yay. They're so yummy, and cheap too. RM 2 for one in IMU canteen. (I recall buying outside RM 3.50 one)
But the skin has got the canteen name on it. Really surprised me!!
Anyway. I've got an OSPE picture for y'all to practice on.
Patient presents with pain over her knees. Different diagnosis??
Actually it's a scrapped knee.
And tuesday was my mock OSCE. See the amount of things we need to stuff in our mini labcoat pockets for the exam.
.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.
Okay. This was taken today. Testing camera focus.
Last lecture of our PHASE ONE IN BUKIT JALIL IMU. And only like 30 people attended (out of 160).
See the emptiness of the hall behind us. With hyperexcited guys talking about soccer.
Oh I am no longer a P driver. ( I know la, so slow right)
I only took my driving test after I came back from Singapore. Which means in Sem 1. So fast 2 years di!
Eh how come the picture look so diff wan?
Cos this is my form 5 look. I ran out of passport pictures. So I use back a form 5 picture.
Wah see the skin so PURE (makeup-less). The hair so black (virgin hair) and the look so innocent.
TADA!!! End of long story.
NIGHTS byebye!!
No comments:
Post a Comment