Monday, May 25, 2009

Apologies!

I know by know my blogging frequency should be increasing. Big sorry guys!!

In fact, previously I am too busy studying, now I'm too busy playing AND studying.

I mean, everytime I play, I feel the guilt and then I come home to attempt to study. And I keep telling myself must play now if not I won't get to play when mid June arrives. So I kinda forgot to blog.

Just a quickie on my life. Thurs was the end of exams, had seafood dinner in Klang with Vanessa Marc Seeki Zven HXin Sam Kar Ada. Had so much crab I got sick of it. Lol.

Friday itself was girl's out day with Chloe. Nothing much, the usual shopping movie combo. Except the movie combo part was joined by another 10 other people. Lol.






Love the food at Pasta Zanmai.


Next up would be Saturday eh? Had a long yearned Karaoke session.
Check me n chloe out. Angels & Demon. *wink*

Sunday was family day. Went mattress hunting, which end up having 2 boring sisters lying on every single bed camwhoring.


And feasted at The Wok, which was a restaurant I super love in Penang and now open franchise in KL!! Weeee....






Then comes Monday, in which I have a convo mag meeting. Had crab again for dinner. OWH!!!! Now I'm officially sick of crab!!




Thats all. Pardon the lack of description. =)

Lazy to edit the pictures too. Lol. Seeya

No comments: