Seriously, do you really wanna know? I get bombared with this question twenty times a day by umpteen amount of different people. (Dad a makes 5 times).
Or else I get people asking "when is your sitting?" "when you're taking your exams?" "when is the big day?" and many variations of those sorts.
Let me give you a verbal binge on my mental status.
Alright, we'll start wit a physical one first. I'm constantly losing weight. It's as if my butt is not big enough to show that I'm proportionally off balance (boob-waist-butt-ratio), my waist shrank another 1 inch since the last time I measured it. Now my butt look UBER big and its not really sightly. Boobs shrinking, less fats less boob material. So now picture a stick pivoting on a big balloon. Yeapz.
Lets not even go to the face. Pimples popping out everywhere, untrimmed eyebrows (fringe is partially the cause) sagging skin and the sharpening of my skin (due to weight loss) urghh.. I can't remember when is the last time I ever had a break to let my skin cells have their mitosis and do their job.
Okay, here comes them mental status. I think the roller coaster ride is ten times worse then final destination's roller coaster + post roller coaster triller (if you get what I mean). One day it's bright, next day it's gloomy. There is a constant fear whenever I click on the "start exam" button, and a EVEN greater fear when I click on the "submit" button. Sometimes it take me hours just to peep at the last digit of my 2 digit percentile. And another hour to pluck out the courage to peep at the first digit.
Having a smart ass boyfriend sitting next to me gloating/grunting about about how badly he did (which btw is one of my best score already) doesn't help.
Why am I born wit such small brain and limited number of brain cells. Argghhhhh. If Chloe's theory of girls-are-scientifically-proven-to-be-less-brighter-than-guys-theory is true then I'm gonna lose this run cos I'm competing with 3 guys wei wtT. wtTwtTwtTwtTwtTwtTwtTwtTwtT. ( T is for toot by the way)
So how am I doing now? I don't know actually. All I can do is tell you whats going through my brain body and soul and you judge how am I doing right now.
Perhaps its a normal process eh? How I wish I can a simple mind like guys. Guys don't worry about anything. All they have in their mind is :
1. I am the best
2. Anything that conflicts with statement 1 is not homosapien
1 comment:
Hey peiwen, i know u r stress, cant help much but to cheer u up!! u know u had put in so much effort, so just keep going, and tell urself that u can do it! Don't give up till last minutes ok. Jia You!!!!
Post a Comment