Friday, October 16, 2009

Hello

Actually I have SO MANY THINGS TO BLOG. But no time larh seriously no time. So I guess you just have to wait till I finito my exam and then get a blog post diarrhea.

So here's the diarrhea itinerary.

1. Family Dinner at somewhere.
2. IMU Cup something.
3. Somebody's birthday
4. Some event at BSC
5. Something something

Lol. Tell you all exactly what it is then no fun d. This will have to do for now. I'll be back on the 29th night. Or maybe 30th night shouting and screaming.

Adios!!!!

Nah give you cool picture to stare at to make up for my absence. Soweeeee.



The symbol of medicine. From House MD. Love the shot because it's not photoshopped. It's 2 real pythons around a real human being. =) Awesome yea.

2 comments:

UND said...

I love your blog man! You're good! I started like 4-5 days ago lol...

Pei-Wen said...

Hey hey UND,

Thanks for the compliment. I'm not very good at it yet. =)