Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Yummy Candy

Princess of outdated-ness is back in action! Another super duper belated OUTDATED post now. Roar!!!

First I present you with a chair.


This is no ordinary chair okay, you sit on it you automatically get transformed wan. I don't bluff bluff you!!

Look, from this


Will become super hawt, super chio, super gorgeous, super all-guys-go-gaga.

They curled my hair, clipped up my bangs, and made me look so different!! Check out the transformation!!!

.
.
.
.
.



ROAR!!!!! Black hair and blue eyes. Its me la why you all dun bliv wannnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Okay la, I should stop bluffing you already. I became like this.

90% less hotter. But still got 10% of heat there la okay cos I was actually sweating. (wah sob sob sob I miss my long long hair already).

This shoot was very very much more fun than the 1st shoot because the photographer was a lot more friendlier than the previous wan.

And the shooooozzzz were SO HAWT!!!! I almost fainted wearing them. So cool so cool so cool!!


I am still salivating. *drooooooooool, drooooooooool*

Met a few more girls who rocked my world. Munyee is So fwenly, and I felt that we clicked almost immediately. She's my Krabi Sifu anyways. Sadly the Krabi trip was too expensive.



And the rest of them so that all the guys out there can feast their eyes like a picture buffet. But please please don't do anything obscene using my blog k. I can't take that.


That's us with the makeup-artist.

Don't forget to VOTE!!! Voting closes 11th December.

Type MODV [space]WEN and send to 36660.

Arigato Gozaimas.


No comments: