Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Coincidence

Ps : Editted grammar mistakes. Gosh this is what happens when you blog sleepily.

Let me tell you what coincidence means. It means buying too many cotton on clothes. Oh yea, seriously. And no I am not having a fever or being delusional. 


On my trip back from Singapore I realise I have 2 identical cotton on black spaghetti's in my luggage. That's cos JessJess is a chronic cotton on lover. And happened to accidentally misplace her spag's in my bag. And thank god mine still had its tag on. 


When I shop in 1utama, I have came across not once, twice, not thrice, not quadrupice, but hexagonice (six) moments where I spotted someone wearing something I owned. From cotton on. 


And today at dance class, someone commented that I have a twin. Lolz. That's cos Chloe and I wore the exact same blue cotton on shorts, with a black shirt some more. Lolz. So so so so hilarious.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


On the other hand, after 18th months, this is our first sticker picture. Gosh. The outdated disease has struck me in reality too.


No comments: