Monday, August 16, 2010

Malaysian by definition

You see, sometimes when you walk down the road, and you see something familiar, something you can relate too, your heart goes poppety-pop non stop, but you don't really want to jump up and down all over it, because other people cannot relate to it, and they are going to think you are a weirdo or a freak. Right?


So I was walking around in Chinatown, and I was shopping for my daily items, food etc etc, and suddenly my heart goes poppety-pop non stop. 


I spotted a Malaysian favourite, and my grandma/mom's favourite dip-in-coffee biscuit which I never really fancy in Malaysia, because you tend to take things for granted. But now, I think its my favourite biscuit because its a rarity, and its expensive (duh, imported from Malaysia). 


Old school Ping Pong biscuit. <3 Max.

It really reminds me of home. The smell of coffee every morning in the kitchen. The sight of my grandma sitting on the kitchen chair dipping ping pong biscuits into her coffee. How can my heart not poppety-pop no stop?

Biscuits apart, I have started on a new rotation. No more dealing with psychotic patients. Now its a whole new level of challenges --- Kids. Specifically crying kids. I have a feeling I will love this rotation a lot. Just one day of seeing a few kid SP's, and I'm thinking of it as a lifetime career. We shall see. 

I have a whole team with me to deal with these crying little humans. 

Meet : Mr MooMoo, Gloria, and Cherry Bear.

We shall rule the world (Peds dept) together. Lolz.

And to sum it all up, my Malaysian dinner for the night (been having a lot of Malaysian food lately - like how I once say, I will never get sick of Malaysian food, but I will get sick of Western food).

Bak Kut Teh!

Oh wait-a-minute. I still have yet introduced Marla and Caesar to everyone. Here a lovely clip on them . =)


I tell you they are 3 times this size now. How fast they grow!
Wokay. Adios for now! 

No comments: