Friday, September 3, 2010

I miss me hair. Sobs

I was browsing through some old pictures and was reminiscence the lovely past, and one thing I miss a lot apart from the Sailing Dancing Cheerleading Family Friends Malaysia blablablablablablablablabla . . . . . . is my lovely LONG COLOURED HAIR.


Man. I want my long brownish red hair back. I don't like my current black-dull hair colour. Sigh.


December 2007. The second time I got my hair coloured. 

The reason why I have my hair coloured back jet black colour was because I didn't want ugly black roots to sprout on top of my head while I am in America. It cost a ton to get them touch up here. So I figured having my hair black would be the easiest option. It is the easiest option. But I don't like it. Sigh. I like the browny hair better.

May 2008. My reddish hair for my birthday celebration.

June 2009. Hair still a lovely shade of brown.

I am really tempted to go home and have my hair turn brown again this coming December. But it's not a wise idea because, it will COST A BOMB to have the roots maintained. So black hair I guess. Sob sob




Black hair me for the next 2 yrs. With a cute little hammie!

No comments: