Thursday, March 17, 2011

Paris in Philly.

Or so they claim. But all I saw was the kaki of a huge Paris landmark (Eiffel tower).



This was Philadelphia's International Flower Show. 

It was held at the Philadelphia convention centre, and my oh my, I didnt know something this huge could fit inside the little halls of the centre. 

The exhibitions were - - - - breathtaking. 


Everything in this hall was made out of FRESH FLOWERS. FRESH!!!!

Flower merry go round.


Flower Hanging Lights!


Flower bed room.
Flower flower flower

Dining table.

Flower garden! (duh la right, garden is memang flowers)

The first sakura flowers I've ever seen in my life were in the convention centre. Kinda epic fail. But hey, they are real!!

Flower living room

Flower dresses/outfits

Phantom of the Opera exhibit. Nais!

I was so tempted by all the floral plants there, I got tempted and bought a plant too. Kinda weird. But, now my room have another breathing element (except it breaths our O2)













No comments: