Weather has been improving. It's been nice and breezy but not burning hot the past week. It started to rain alittle bit, but it is a refreshing drizzle (instead of crazy thunderstorms that make you jump every 5 seconds). Bye bye cold weather for now.
Had a little time to go around and about to seek for happiness albeit the busy study schedule. Yea I know ain't it sad that we need to seek for happiness nowadays. Lolz. But happy indeed was the weekend.
Happy stop number one was Krispy Kreme on a Saturday noon. Because we love ourselves and the calories we put into our mouths so much. Yummy Yumm.
Pictures are ALL stolen from FB. Because my camera hardly sees daylight anymore.
Us with the silly hats. No pictures of the actual donuts because it is all in our stomachs. So we show you our faces with EVIDENCE of donuts in our stomachs. (aka extra fat, ps : even my arm is there to show evidence)
Happy place number two was a visit to Korean town . . . . AGAIN. Had my fave fave fave fave kimchi broth tofu soup and spicy pork. As usual, ate like a pig and ate till everyone stopped eating and finished their food and I was still ngoming on my food + Queen's leftovers. Nowander my mom say I becoming rounder and my nostrils started flaring to resemble a pig. Oink oink.
Will try to gym (swim) today. *note to self*
Happy place number 3 is still at Korean town, but at the seafood section.
Lobsters were on sale. Although very tiny, but still on SALE.
Me an LayQueen saw the lobsters first, and were staring at it for a long long time, and decided that we fail ultimately cos eventhough it was cheap we clearly lack the skills to make a nice meal out of it. So we walked away sulking and super disappointed with ourselves and was buying all sorts of mochi to comfort our lack of skills.
And then we remembered there was a master chef born amongst the talented ones who just arrived. And so eventhough we still feel like we ultimately fail, out stomachs were happy.
Yummy Yummy meals. Thanks to WeiPhin the master chef.
Okay I promised myself I will swim today. And so I will.
Byebye~





No comments:
Post a Comment