Sunday, January 8, 2012

A little late, but better than never.

The year 2011 came and went, just like that. Time sure flies. Little did I realize that being overseas will make me be more mature, and much more busier, and at times even a little more lazier. My priorities are definitely much more different from the past. Facebook and blogging is no longer a must-do activity for me as I much rather spend some "me"-time sipping tea and watching tv. Hence the lack of updates. But nonetheless, outdated updates of my life :

The end of 2011 was indeed a journey. I have traveled and visited more cities in a short span of 2 months than I ever did in my entire life. I did grown-up things like "interviewing" for a job, and planning budget travels around America. However, the very end of 2011 was the best moment of my life. And here's why.

People from all walks of my life were reunited.


Kary and I at City Hall


Kary and I at the LOVE park.

Kary made a spontaneous drop by in Philadelphia after she was tired of seeing New York City on her grad trip. This good ol' form 3 desk buddy of mine is still the same crazy-self.

Clement and I at the Rocky statue.

The good old Singapore days fellow house-comm buddy of mine was coincidentally in the city as well. Although Philly does not have much to offer, it was definitely an escape from the hustle buzzle of New York City.

We headed down to NYC together and met up with more people!

Yan Liang, his gf Samantha, Kary, Clement and I at this yummilicious korean/japanese dessert place.

Speak about having people from all walks of life. This is a moment of a gathering of people from all walks of MY life. Haha. 

Fellow Alpha House Comm peeps reunited!

Fellow 3 Anggerik desk buddies reunited. 

Owh and this is not even the best part of 2011. The best part is  :


.

.

.

.

.

. drum rolls . . . . .

A family reunion! 


We upheld our annual family tradition of celebration New Year's eve countdown in a different place every year. This time it was in Philadelphia. 

*hearts hearts hearts*

And of course, together with the 2 people that made my life in Philadelphia much more fantastic.

Zhi Ven and Lay Queen!



Happy Belated New Years Everyone!

No comments: