I have been a lazy blogger despite the abundance of time in my hand. Better upload these pictures here as memoir's sake before spare time becomes a luxury once intern year starts.
I love vacations. I mean, who doesn't. I like looking forward to a nice holiday seeing a foreign land and absorbing the culture. And trying new food. Although my Asian taste buds do occasionally betray the will to try new delicacies overseas.
My dream of stepping into Europe materialized this February/March, when I booked a 2 week long vacay to France/Germany/London. Long awaited dream indeed, considering I initially wanted to study in London.
France was a lovely place, but its people were a little tourist-unfriendly. The subways/metro were amazing and easy to comprehend, the attractions were easy to get to, but the French people are amazingly reluctant to speak English. Nontheless, I had a great time.
Arc De Triomphe
St Micheal's Place
Artist selling their products on walkways.
View from a heavily padlocked bridge. (Lovers believed in locking their love away forever)
Inside Notre Dame Cathedral
Quasimodo's BFF!
My future living room. Haha. (Versailles)
Queen's Bedroom
More to come. . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment