Gosh, I have no idea why everyone in uni calls my group of friends that. Its not like the whole gang is from cheerleading, just merely most of us are from cheerleading. I mean, look, HueyNing pulled out, Serena isn't in it in the 1st place. Yet, people, for the sake of convenience just call us "The Cheeleading Gang".
Weird huh? I mean, in shows the cheerleading people are like, bitchy and snobbish. And they own a sorority. BUT WE ARE NOT LORRR. Tho i quite like the sorority part.
Anyway, my meals for the past few days are pretty screwed up. Let me see, I didn't eat anything for Tues lunch, had porridge on Tues night, soup and marsh potatoes for Wed lunch, lamb shank mushy-mushy pie for Wed dinner, 2 slices of cake and Milo for today's lunch.
Why the sudden change for all the mushy soft soft easy to chew food. Well, you tell me?!?!?!
Its all the fault of my gums. Stupid sore gums gave me hell lot of trouble. According to the very dentist who caused me even more pain, my wisdom tooth grew under the gums, resulting in me biting chewing the gums, causing it to swell, so she just CUT it off.
Hello??? Cut if off lidet?!?! SO simple?!?!?
JOker sial. Imagine when I become a doctor, patient comes in with stomach ache I simply cut the stomach away can not can not can not?!?!?
Hence, all the pain I have to endure. No eating no drinking. SIGHHH
And my gums ain't the only sore thing. My wallet has the biggest sore. I am going to be freaking broke. Gimme one more week, I'll be out in the streets begging for money.
I am serious. December barely started, and I am halfway eating through my allowance. 6 days and I am half way through my allowance. On the 12th I'm definitely sleeping on the streets. Be sure to throw me something extra in my lil begging cup yea?
Blame it all on the holidays man. I mean, its holidays!! Who stays at home at rot all day? (actually I do sometimes) I've been going out almost everyday. 1Utama, Curve, MidValley, LowYat, KLCC, Pavillion, Garden, Ikano name any shopping mall and I've been there. Oh the wallet sore.
Besides, meals outside are expensive. I am so gonna opt for home cooked food the next 2 days. Yesh mam. Save some cash, and hope to push back the day I need to sleep on streets further away.
Ooh and the Movies, movies movies. Plus the shopping. No wander my wallet has been screaming!!!!!
Some pictures!!



We love those mushroomies!!
No comments:
Post a Comment