Saturday, December 8, 2007

James Bond daddy

Now I finally know why my parents refuse to let me go away this weekend for my Singapore trip.

I mean its Zouk-Out exactly today, but my parents insist I stay at home to take care of my sister because they have some dinner going on. Ah, but that's just an excuse. Since gods know what time, I've been busy going around helping my mom with her clothes, with MY jewelry, My make up.

And helping my dad impose as James Bond!

Lo and Behold.
The theme for their dinner was hollywood glam. Explains everything. My fussy dad had me take n retake n retake n retake n retake n retake n retake n retake n retake n retake n retake n retake his picture. Sighhh.

I rightfully should have been at Zouk-Out.

But thats alright, now I get to celebrate NewYear'sEve.

Seeya around then. *smilez*

No comments: