Sunday, January 27, 2008

Crossstitch

"I Told The Witch Doctor I Was In Love With You!
I Told The Witch Doctor You Didn't Love Me Too!
And Then The Witch Doctor He Told Me What To Do!"

**Scoots across the room**

**Holds imaginary microphone**

"Ooh to the eeh the ooh the ahah to the ting to the tang the wallawalla bingbang"

**Do a salsa with teddy bear**

"YO DJ PUMP THIS PARTY!"

~~~Grins~~~

I am totally IN the chipmunk craze. I love ze chipmunkies!! Lub lub lub lub lub. THEY ARE JUST SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

*gives two self-slaps*

Okay wake up Pei-Wen, serious blogging to do here. Stop influencing people into the chipmunkies craze.

Righto. 1st up, I have an announcement to make. I [inhale exhale] have [inhale exhale] finished [inhale exhale] me [inhale exhale] CROSSSTITCH!!!!

inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale..

LIKE FINALLY!!! omg I am just so freaking proud of it man!! LIKE PROUD PROUD!!! Okay, for those of you starting to lift one eye brow thinking "eh? Since when you crossstitch?" Let me tell you the very tragic interesting story behind the piece of artwork.

It all started when I was a lil girl of not more than 16 years old. I wanted to buy something different for my mom (not the usual wallet cards cake roses ) as a birthday gift. So one fine day, I dragged my at that time very good buddy (LiXia I wonder if you remember this) to a shop names "flower girl" and bought all the crossstitch materials thinking its so darn easy to crossstitch and TADA, thats how I started it.

Right, a good whole 5 years ago kinda story. Later on, I realised how freaking TOUGH it was, and how TEDIOUS is could be. So, er, I kinda gave up on it.

Oh by the way did I mentioned I LOVE CHIPMUNKS NOW?!?!?!

And then, 2 years flew by without any mention of crossstitching. And one fine day after I have finished my A levels examinations ( year end of 2006 ) and I got so bored at home so I decided to pick it up again.

And so, since my uni was annoying enough to start before I could finish it, I put it aside and then picked it up again this hols.

AND ITS FINALLY COMPLETED, AFTER A WHOLE FREAKING 5 YRS!! and chipmunks are so cute!!

inhale exhale inhale exhale.

Now me gonna get me daddy to frame it up to hang hang in my roomie!!

The whole picture!
It has a lil pondok!!
And a garden fountain
I love!

~~Grins even more~~

This is so gonna be a happy post.

I dug out even more memories during spring cleaning today. I didn't even realise I was grinning away so sillily sillyli silli-ly silly-ly (gosh is there even such word?) until my mom said "stop acting spastic and come help me!!"

I found so many thingis that totally totally gave me flash backs on those good times.

Photos photos and photos. And more more more!!

Ahhh, the good old kampong games. I used to look forward to the period of time after year end exams and before school holidays start. The whole class will be playing these kampong games. Girls on the batu serembans and guys on bottle caps. Well me, I am pretty good at both!! I OWN A LOT OF PPL THEN!! But now ah, skill gone liao.
Will you believe me if I say this is a bilrthday card? Haha. A really good friend of mine in Singapore (Bevelin) wanted to gimme a unique birthday card. So she cut up the birthday card and ask me to puzzle them back!! Gosh took me like ages cos there isnt any numbers or clues. Only blue words with a white background.
SAILORMOON!!! I used to be Sailormoon crazy. JUST LIKE HOW CHIPMUNKS RAWK MY ASS NOW!!! oh Sorry, back to Sailormoon. My dad knew I loved Sailormoon like she's some God when I was young. So when he went to Japan, he bought me a Sailormoon alarm clock!! And I kept it for so long although it's already spoiled.
Tsk tsk. Installation/dancing days are good ain't they? Group of chicken try dancing to entertain people. We pulled it off real well though. Many were impressed. Its an opportunity to dress up and slap on tons of make up!!
(LeeYuing if you are reading this you better remember this!) My beloved HSL (head section leader) of Malaysian Red Cresent Society wanted to curse all of us to DEATH!! Yea!! DEATH DEATH!! We were required to memorise this song for some national day parade. And she copied the wrong lyrics to our school members, making all of us SING TO OUR DEATHS!! Lol!!

(to those malay illiterate, the actual lyrics meant "fight towards glory" but our copies wrote "fight towards death")

I can't believe I kept it till like now!! Oh man!!

My sailing gear!! (I had to kop all these secretly back)

"Ooh to the eeh the ooh the ahah to the ting to the tang the wallawalla bingbang"

CHIPMUNKS RAWKS!!!

No comments: