Sunday, April 20, 2008

Again, you made me cry

All human beings are molded and brought up to be unique special and individual. Therefore I do not blame anyone for being responsible for ruining the day that could've been extremely fun for me when he/she is just simply being him/herself. Its not like he/she can help it. It's inborn. It's actually a curse, for behaving in such a manner that generates so much hatred from his/her close people. Although frankly speaking, I hate him/her to the core, I want to strangle him/her, but such violent rebellious behavior will only worsen his/her obsessive condition, and may even drive him/her into complete insanity.

Sometimes I curse my brains for being so smart and alert. I curse my ability to be able to think about the consequences of my actions. It stunts my creativity, it kills my drive. It prohibits me from doing what I want to do for myself, and I end up doing what I should be doing for others, because I know I stand to lose much more being his/her enemy. The question always remains. To do what is right? or to do what I like?

Perseverance is the only option I have left. Perseverance with the most minimal amount of self-love. I tell myself that it will be not long before I will be liberated. Not long before I could savour the true meaning of life.

My quote of the day. "Speak no evil, Speak not to evil"

No comments: