Yes, it's this time of the year for IMU ball to happen once again. And, how else do you blog about balls except for putting up loads of pictures?!?!I bet most of you are only interested in how other people dress up. lol. And I'll start this off with myself. I wore a floral tube dress that was a tad bit casual. And had a hair updo with flowers inside. I loike loike it so much!!!!
Well, so pictures up ahead, and before I post them, I wanna dedicate each picture to different individuals. So here goes :
To the most pretty girl that night (My personal opinion *because she look the most difference from her normal self*) and for being such a good caring friend (Rachel)
To my best friends forever (from left : HueyNing, Rachel, Kherlik, Me, Jolene, Chloe, Christy)
Of course not forgetting you dear Lilian.
To those whom I've knew and known since my secondary/primary school time (BeeLing won best dressed btw)
To the guy whom I'll remember his hair and his tie for (KayMun)
To the grandpa llama and all his guidance in my uni life (SengChye)
To all the cute guys on earth (from left : Kherlik, Rachel, Sean, Me)
To happiness
To all outgoing seniors (ChingLi)
To the people who guided me through my first few days in uni (ChongBing, William, FangHan, Ramzi, WenChong)
To the lovely freshies
To music (Stripped)
To the nicest guy I've ever knew * thanks for always being there for us girls * (Ian Lim)
To unity and world peace
To continuing being crazy despite growing up
To the most ah nia guy, and the most dance-able (KherLik)
To the cutest girl I've ever known , and the most troublesome of all *yet I still willingly come to your aid =p * (Chloe)
To dreams and fantasies *they do come true*
To the girl I've known since long ago, but only came to become close in uni. The most innocent and pure of all (HueyNing)
To being true to your friends, and yourselves
And finally, to the people in my batch M107 (from left, back row : Olisa, Geowin, Dominic, Jonathan, Eugene, HueyNing, Tjun Hoe. middle row : oops, Alyssa, Aveena, LiYen, Jolene, ChuiMun, SiewKin, Chloe. front row : SookYeen, JoWern, Sean, Kherlik, Cheekin, Shant, Wilkinson, Rachel)
No comments:
Post a Comment