Saturday, August 30, 2008

very "che" month

My mom says this month is a very "che" (unlucky) month for me. Too many things has been happening to me, some even nearly costing me my life.

I reached cheerleading practise today all fired up and pissed. I had appointment with my urologist today at 9.30, by right I should be released by 10. But the doctor, busy as he is only came into the clinic at 1030. Hence I was late for cheerleading practise, I am sorry guys, I didn't expect that to happen.

There were a lot of misunderstandings and miscommunication, by right someone should be there to lead the team without my presence, shit happens. So I reached uni as soon as I could. Only to find less than half the team was there, only to be shooted at by someone who has no right in the first place to tell me off like that. If you want me to respect you, first you got to show me some respect. You try being captain leading 20 people in a pressed for time choreography event and see if you can do a better job then me. Then you talk. Otherwise I'll appreciate it if you use a nicer tone and talk to me next time.

I take suggestions and advice and pointers very nicely, noone's perfect after all. But save your reprimands and scoldings thank you. I tend to not listen in that manner.

So you see, I live on such stress on a daily basis. If its not cheerleading its something else. Prolly the frustration that my volleyball is degrading, or the worries of friendship problem, and 50% of the time, feeling bad for not spending enough time at home. Apart from all these, I find my body aching almost everyday of the week. I think I have over-commited myself in too many things. But I do enjoy it, just that I wish I have more time to recooperate before the next practise/event starts.

And then, being a very "che" August, my pink Sony Ericsson phone got crashed. Some blind fellow stepped on it, cracking every lcd screen, every mother board, spoiling every button. So my phone is still under repair, even after 3 weeks of it lying at the workshop. Simply because it is a limited edition phone, and pink covers don't come by easily. I was really depressed by the fact that my phone MAY never be pink again.

Just when you think unluckiness with me and phones are over, 2 weeks later, I lost my old phone. The black samsung one. I left/dropped it some where in the Uni's library, and ten minutes later, when I noticed it was gone, my phone can no longer be gotten through when called. Some damn bloody dishonest people has stole it. I hate IMU students.

So those are the phones episodic depressions. And when you think nothing worse could ever happen again, I had to drive on a early friday morning, on a wet tar road, and with a car with no ABS system, and lose control of it, and skidded right of the road into another, crash into the side wall, and then skid two full rounds and land on the other lane across a curb. I could have died. I felt the impact when the car hit the wall. I could have a decelerating internal injury. I could have crashed a lampost and killed myself. (The sprint highway officer said I prolly was the only "mangsa" who didnt kena lamppost).

Now I have no car to drive, have to trouble my parents for the car repair works, trouble the pitiful boyfriend, prolly get allowance even further deducted, and need to find transport to get myself around. I may even need to resort back to trains.

Btw, wanna see my car?!??!


I'm not very proud of it. 4 times in a span of less than a 10 months. I think I should be banned from roads. (Maybe daddy should hire a personal driver for me)

August is almost coming to an end. I really hope the "che"-ness goes away with it. May September be a lucky month!!

No comments: