Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Awesome Cheap Shopping!!

Wow. Absolute Bazaar is awesome. I think I may need to go on a 10 month shopping break. Because I bought so many things I could never imagine how my wardrobe is gonna fit everything inside.

1st of all, here's the banner of absolute bazaar.

I had no problem trying to find my way there.

2nd, I had the golden opportunity to meet up with HueyNing whom I have not seen for ages!!!! Gosh I can swear she became twenty times prettier. Well lucky girl she, on holidays and all. Make me envy till my teeth all drop liao.

So. Armed with the proper attire. A spaghetti with a smocked bottom and jeans. Spaghetti so that you can try all the low cut dresses and not ask for a tube to go with it, and also drape all the clothes over you instead of queuing up at the dressing room, smocked bottom is so that you can quickly whip of the tried on garment without worrying about whipping off you top as well because it is nicely smocked at the bottom. =)

And jeans, so that you can match nice tops!!!

Ain't I pro or ain't I pro. *grins evilly*

So I rushed up and down from rack to rack just to sweep all nice clothes. I am surprised to see clothes even cheaper then those they sell online. Gosh. I am never gonna visit shopping malls ever.

I saw this dress online few days ago. And gosh, I liked it, but I don't think it's worth the price.

Gotta smudge the name up so that I don't get sued. Lol. I bought this very dress at the bazaar. For RM30 only. WoW. Whooping RM27 bucks difference!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!

And I saw another zebra top. And I really liked it. Knowing my I know I will simply sweep it off the rack without even thinking twice and PAY fot it then and there. Then I realise, hey, why not try bargaining. So here goes.

"RM25 for this top arh? Cheaper larrr. Can larrr"

And bam!!! RM20. For a nice kimono zebra top. Lol. Basically anything Zebra or leopard print will blow me of my feet. And FURRR. (such an animal-ist) But I swear I don't kill animals I don't buy real animal Fur. I was already keeping such a straight not-despo-looking face to refrain myself from saying "nevermind la RM50 also I take"

And so many nice tops were off for clearance. Pre-loved items going for RM5 per piece. Such a bargain.

It really made my WEEK after all the up down turns. And maybe, if I study really really hard, I'll reward myself to another treat when the next bazaar comes. Which is almost every month or so. Giggle!!

Me happy!

No comments: