No seriously, haha.
I actually have a lot of thing to blog about. CNY celebrations, dad's new car (oh yes you gotta wait for it), old town white coffee wannabe, eca headaches, and still KOREA which is unfinished etc etc etc. Always too busy and LAZY (nasty culprit) to start writing anything.
And when I do have the will to start writing anything, I end up writing none of the above, but something totally irrelavant and not even post-deserving. But don't care. My blog I write what I want. Lol.
First, I wanna write about my hair. As most people already can see, it's been dyed red again. (Advise for those who want to dye red. Red NEVER LAST!!! 2-3 washes become brown brown liao)
1st, the hair saloon guy made me super clamshell (lala)
He gave me semi brownish-fugly streaks. I almost fainted.
Then he added some red brown dye over my whole head. And whoalaa!!!!!!
This is the DAY I coloured my hair itself.
See today become like that already. No more red. Brown brown. Sighh. It's been 3-4 washed only.
Next thing I want to blog about is my vain-ness. No seriously. I was supposed to
1. Do PBL
2. Write ECA Form
3. Write Form B Narrative.
I end up editting my pictures. For god knows what reason made me suddenly side-track.
This picture is taken yesterday, before going to Wilkinson's open house.
Played around with the lightning, the shadowing and the tone. Made my skin look healthy tan instead of yellowy browny colour. So now my skin look RADIATING. Lol. And make my hair look darker, and healthier, instead of browny dry dry. (what to do normally don't look pretty enough)
Once's I'm satisfy with my skin and hair, I made my eyes more deep set, and my chin sharper. Then blur the ugly background of my room with the morph tool.
And then I add stars to make myself look like a STAR!!!!!! Nguahahaha, pretty until cannot tahan. So chio. I think you all also cannot tahan. I'm so VaIn. If only I have the time I will be like Xiaxue and EDIT ALL MY PICTURES. Then I'll be super pretty. (what to do no money for plastic surgery)
note : I don't use adobe photoshop. Too complicated. I use a combination of tools. Do you know photobucket now also can play around with photo editting? Lol. Microsoft power point too. All noob friendly. Haha
No comments:
Post a Comment