Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cheerleading!!

I suddenly miss cheerleading. It just hit me, that I might never cheerlead again. EVER!! I'm getting old

This was Cheerleading in the year 2005







I remember this experience vividly. It's the first time I got introduced into cheerleading, and the first time I was doing stunts. The company was awesome too. Great team wonderful coach.

This was Cheerleading in the year 2006







Just one year into cheerleading and I was already made the team captain, with 2 other co-captains. Lina and Bevelin! Too bad coach was only there for us for the first half of our training, or else we could have won!!!

This was Cheerleading in the year 2007






Once a captain always a captain. I still remember Denise approaching me about coaching a whole team of noobies (who are now pros, so proud of them) and I kept asking her to ask SeeKi instead. Wow. I didn't really think I could do it. Thanks to Chloe of course!!

And finally, in the year 2008





My oh my. My eyes so small la. I really didn't want to continue being the captain for last year's cheer. Because I knew the hassle behind it and I'm not prepared to go through it again. But alas, once a captain always a captain. Managed to pull in more FUN people like the whole QianHui LiYen SookYeen Michelle TjunHoe Nagen gang. Made the whole experience more memorable. Once again, thanks to the then-promoted-Chloe-co-captain.

Nostalgic-nya. Now I got like 3 cheerleading suits in which I paid more than almost 1000 bucks altogether and they are going to rot.


Oh well, at least I have memories!!!

No comments: