Yeaps, a new icon magically appeared out of the blue.
Nah, it magically appeared here too. Click it, for more information
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Dad got a little carried away with the whole Taman Negara trip. Shortly after coming home from the muddy terrain and the murky water, I could really use some clean weekend stay at home rest. But instead of honey mask and cucumbers on my face, I eventually find myself knee deep in another pool of running water and hopping from slippery stones to muddy ground.
I was annoyed went dad suggested going for another trek in the forest. Its time consuming, tiring, and not really that enjoyable. But after much persuasion, we dragged our sorry asses into the car mumbling and grumbling.
I fell asleep in the car, and woke up to a familiar town somewhat an hour later. Damn one hour to reach the place, where on earth are we???
Wanna know why the town looks familiar? --- It's KKB. (had a few days attachment at the hospital there previously)
Yawwwwwnnnnnnnnnnn.
Can't believe I was transported back to that town.
Took another hour finding this entrance
Chilling indeed. I was more like cursing.
One muddy trek after another, and crossing the river 6-7 times. I was soaked, dirty, sweaty, tired. And one very sore sore lady with a super sour face.
But hey, the destination was not all that bad. Splashes of water greeted me, with two majestic falls.
Still not worth the tiredness and dirtiness me think.
Sis was enjoying herself, stacking rocks on one another trying to built a tower.
See the monkey in her???
The highlight of the trip??? Seeing familiar faces there.
Being in a bad mood and all, I notice several noisy students there as well. I was already thinking ot myself : These ppl don't own the place, why on earth are they screaming at the top of their lungs???
Then suddenly I saw several familiar faces.
And then I saw this girl wearing a shirt saying "I'm not YET a doctor"
These are IMU students doind KKB posting. My juniors. Lol. Small world.
Okay. Gonna end this with a semi-happy face. Adios!!
No comments:
Post a Comment