I hear wave splashes in the middle of the night, birds chirping in my dreams. And I still wake up thinking I am sitting of the big huge rock outside D'Coconut Lagoon.
Its a boring ol'island. Yes, boring. Nothing to do, nothing to see, just sunshine, sand and the horizon. It doesn't have parasailing, no yatches, not even enough hammocks for all of us to share. Go Redang if you all want to, and leave my Lang Tengah alone so that it doesn't get commercialised. Haha.
With the correct company, lock us in a white room we'll still be able to have a blast, what more on an island with swimming pools and beaches.
Here's how the other half of them arrived to meet us at the airport. They had is easy, wake up board a cab, board the plane, REACH!!
While we (5 of us) had to take a midnight bus (cheaper marh), sit 8 ass wrecking hours, wake up half groggy to an inn, collapse and snooze more, then venture to the airport to meet the rest.
Mean while, we took pictures of the collapse stadium.
Time really flies at Lang Tengah. One blink, and its the end of 4 days and we're heading home. It's like having your own private pool, in your own private resort, sipping cocktail, reading books, getting a tan. No worries bout appointments, no need to rush home to cook, bath, whatever. Just you and your own pace of doing things.
You can skip breakfast and eat dinner for lunch, stay up till 4am and sleep in till 2pm. Noone cares. You're not bounded by the regular city rules whereby 8-10am is jam period, and you've gotta be up and about by then.
I really enjoyed time spent there.
Besides, there are endless of sight-seeing places. Because every single corner of the island is a sight!!
Anyways. I shall just dump a whole lots of pictures here. Cos I'm too lazy to write up proper sentences describing how beautiful Lang Tengah is. (And I don't want to as well, later everyone flock there spoil my little paradise)
Ps : If you do go to D'coconut Lagoon, ask for a cat named Coco. I named it!!! =)
1 comment:
Hi,just came accross yr blog and i'll be visiting lang tengah this june....Well,i'll say hello to your notty cat...Im James Wong frm Pj and you can see me at FB (James Wong Wong)hehehe...Anyway,nice to meet you...
Post a Comment