Thursday, August 6, 2009

Again.

It's been a long while hasn't it?

Blame it all on the exams. But fear not, those with nail fetish can now enjoy another dosage of N-A-I-L-A-R-T!!



I like the way the doggie cup picture turn out. With my little nails at the far back. Doggie cup is a special gift given to me by a rabbit!! (*readers scratching head already*)

I brought a rabbit to win "cutest-pet-competiton" and it got 2nd. Hence the cup. =)



Actually, this batch of nail work didn't turn out so nice. Because the nail store cheated me by selling my half coagulated glue. The glue wasn't watery like super glue. I was sticky and glob-like. And it was such a mess trying to make do with the glob as a subsitute for the usual watery glue.

Stained half the rhinestone surface with globby glue hence they shine less. And globby glue don't hold as firmly as watery glue. So half the stones has came out by now (this nail art was designed a week ago)

Normal nail glue is supposed to be watery like elephant glue. But if you leave it unused too long, it'll turn globby. So my guess is that the nail shop fella didn't stock new glue, and sold me their old stock of glue. (so expensive wei, one bottle of glue RM 5 leh, and only can use once cos once open the glue will coagulate)




I like this shot the best. Vintage look. I kinda got lazy half way through painting my nails, hence all the nice stones are only on the left hand, but my right fingers are only painted black with glitter lining, but no stones. Haha. Such a comical sight.

To those who hate nails, don't see why I fuss so much about nails, or don't understand nails, here's a little reward to make your effort of reading this post worthwhile.

A super cute cup-cake design.


Me super *heart* the lady bird on top. Although is taste super sweet (because it's made out of condense sugar) This cupcake actually taste like shit. But looks nice. Waste of money though.

No comments: