Friday, August 14, 2009

I Don’t Want to Rest in Pieces like Final Destination

People rest in peace when they die, but imagine resting in pieces, like one finger in north pole, one toe in Chine, your head in England and your ass in Singapore. You think I'm gruesome? Wait till you hear more gruesome news.

Final Destination is COMING OUT!!!!



I didn't catch the first one, but saw the second roller coaster one and it was so gruesome. Made me afraid of roller coasters. Made me double check every corner of the roller coaster to make sure its alright. Made me ensure there is no way a roller coaster got derailed. Heck I don't even dare go on the solero shot any more.

I was even momentarily afraid of gym equipments and horses. Remember this huge black guys got killed by a gym chair while another girl got killed by horses???

My gawd I'm already having goose bumps. Watching the trailer itself already made me go . . . . .


Nuffnang is giving away free tickets again. So Happy!!! Helps ease my wallet burden a lot a lot.

I think if I ever watched the first movie, I'll never go on planes EVER again. EVER EVER EVER. May have to opt going to Seremban to twin for phase 2. Haha.

See if any of you dare to continue supporting F1 circuits after this or not. Poor Sepang circuit sure lose money wei. Maybe Ferrari will "chap lap" after the boss watches this. (if the boss is a pussy like me la)

Although I hate horror movies, I love non-horror but gruesome shows like SAW and FD. Book your seats soon. I have a feeling this is gonna be quite a hit.

Scare or not scared or notttttttttttttttt??

No comments: