PS : Big Happy Birthday to the BF.
Been having gum problems the past few weeks. First my left gum was inflamed, so I chewed on the right side, and eventually made my right gums inflamed too. So I was stuck eating mechanical soft food due to the pain of chewing.
So I made oatmeal the other day, and added raspberries into them for taste. And it turned a nice shade of pink! Was so pretty, made my otherwise painful day of needing to study and can't chew.
Ain't it pretty? Made 2 bowls so that I can eat it for the next day's lunch too.
Summer has arrived. The weather is really hot, but not terribly humid. Although I won't get a chance to play too much in the sun this year, it still is an opportunity to wear shorts out! Quote Dr Spandorfer (my lecturer) :" We have a medical curriculum to protect the health of our medical students. It is all part of our melanoma-prevention-campaign". Lolz. He said that on one bright Friday evening when we were stuck in lecture when everyone was dying to go soak some sunlight.
Boleh pakai seluar pendek
And then it was the memorial day weekend. Sales were everywhere. I made a mental note to NOT go out and shop this time round. Was pretty successful and studied a lot a lot a whole lot up till Sophia spilled her shopping plan to me. Was super tempting. But still rejected the shopping invitation.
Until she mentioned Forever 21. Sigh. How not to go you tell me. Sales in Forever 21 in America can. Damn tempting lor. In the end I made a deal with myself that if I finish MSK I will go.
And so I went. Only bought 1 item in Forever 21, but ended up buying tons of Ann Taylor dresses and Victoria secret stuff.
Memorial Day Haul
Random picture taken in my room while waiting for dinner .Was deciding amongst the three which would make a good FB profile picture.
I like no2. But ZhiVen like no1. Sighh... decisions.
And procrastination. K back to the books.

No comments:
Post a Comment