I want to scream real hard.
I finally ended my two and a half year run of being a THIRD year medical student.
TWO AND A HALF YEARS.
Such a long time to be stuck at third year. Simply because the transition from Malaysia to the United States was in such a special circumstance, as in Malaysia medical school is 5 years, but in United States is 4 years.
I started third year in with Semester 5 in IMU, and took about half a year to take step 1, and waited another half a year for clinical years to start in USA, and whollaa, joined the third year class and did the whole full year of clinical clerkship.
*pats my own back*
On a separate note :
Took a couple of pictures of my hammies over the weekend, and realised that the pictures are just too cute. So I decided to post a couple of them up (I took over a hundred pictures). Although the cheeky hammies refuse to sit still for a picture, I managed to capture some lovely cheeky poses!
Take #1. This is little hammie snatching the cashew nuts from my hand. I refused to let go, and he refused to let go either, so we were playing a mini tug of war game. This is him in action. Love the puffed up cheeks haha. Must be working those jaw muscles hard.
Take #2. Little Hammie trying to find food. I was evil enough to lure them with nuts, but refuse to give it to them to keep them in the cute big eyed propped up position for a picture.
Take #3. Two little hammies mischievously trying to escape from their cage. Kept climbing out of their cage. Haha.
Take #4. Hammie greedy again. I was nice this time. I let him chew nicely on the nut.
Take #5. I played a little game with the two boys, lured them with a sunflower seed. They two of them were fighting each other for a seed. One hammie managed to snatch it out of my hands, and the expression on his face is priceless!!
Take #6. Little hammie going to a road trip in mommy's hands.
Take #7. See how fat the hammies have grown. Lolz!
That was really cuteness overload. Cute cute cute! Haha
No comments:
Post a Comment