Thursday, October 6, 2011

Homemade goodies.

Perks of living in a dorm : You can mess the kitchen up like crazy and still don't have to clean it up. Well of course you gotta be responsible and at least throw your rubbish.

I've been having bad craves for desserts lately. I think it is because the cold weather is hitting. Been having sugary shots in the form of various desserts. 

But before that, let me just show off my PINK eyes. Kinda awesome. And bizarre. 



Don't I look like an alien? Either that or some rare form of albinism. (Except my hair isn't blonde)

So I have been trying to make different kind of desserts lately. And I shall just let pictures do the talking. 




Wipe that saliva!

2 comments:

HeHuiShan said...

wah, how come u never call me when u make all these goodies!? - Vi

lpwen said...

Made this awhile ago. Just never post the pics up. I got call you la for the subsequent ones! =)