Monday, October 10, 2011

Little things in my life.


Sunset : A glimpse of hope from the horizon.


Forth year has been nothing short of awesome thus far. I am experiencing so many different aspects of life, that actually attributes to what I have been doing all along. For starters, I have been baking a whole lot this year. Never really grew up baking, simply because my house back in Malaysia lack an actual oven. And my mom isn't the biggest fan of all the mess baking brings. I have also been trying out a lot more Philadelphian delicacies. Had the most amazing vegan style mexican food in North Philly the other day. Gotta make a big thanks to friends who have cars to bring me around, otherwise I will stuck dining in the same ol' places over and over again. Wanted to try out John's Roast Pork but it was closed on the Saturday we were there. 

Mont Kiara/Sri Hartamas/Solaris looking area I found in North Philly. 

I also de-cluttered my room again, seems like there is a never ending end to decluttering here. Threw out all the old boxes I had no idea why I kept them for, threw out a huge table that was making my room look superbly small, repositioned my tv and some tables. Now it looks like a home. A mini-one. 

Also, now that Mr Fong is in NYC, we are experiencing our first LDR ever after being together for 3 and half years. Well, I really wouldn't consider it an LDR because we see each other every weekend. Haha. NYC is only 2 hours away by bus. 

Restaurant week was back in Philly in September. Although, I suspect that it is an opportunity for restaurants to serve customers smaller food portions with better decorations and charge more, it is still a chance to bond with friends. 

 


Food was good. Not really worth the price though. Owh, we were at McCormick Seafoods. 


I am looking forward to year end. Christmas, travelling, interviewing, maybe Boston/LA/Chicago/Atlanta/Ohio/Baltimore. Wow. I'll really be busy. 

No comments: