Monday, February 4, 2008

CNY in SMKBUD4

Never have I ever felt as though I have done a lot for another person so much so that SHE/HE OWES ME A LOT A LOT A LOT!!!

*take deep breath*

My sister is involved in CNY performances in her school. Well, thats not really surprising. Mighty Angels (her dance group name) and all, they're always involved in dances that can act cute. And given pink fans and cute umbrellas of course they have a part in all this.

The interesting thing is..... well, lets just hear what happens.

Days before her performance, 12am midnight.

Sis : "Jie, I wanna borrow your white speg. My dance costume is too loose and low cut"

Me : *takes out white speg* "wear and show me can?"

Sis : *changes into costume*

Me : "OMG SO LOOSE WANNN?!?!?!? SKIRT DROPPING AND ALL!!! MAKE U LOOK SO FAT AND PREGNANT!!"

Sis : *extremely puppy eyes pitiful look* "How?"

Me : "Sigh, I alter for you la, but my sewing skills no good one wor."

Sis : *Beams secretly*

Me : *Sew sew sew* "There, try?" "Oh no, still loose, take out "
*Sew sew sew* "Try again?" "Ahya skirt loose now"
*Sew sew sew* "Now? Oh shit too tight, nvm nvm I alter again"
*Sew sew sew* "Eh workmanship sucks. nvm la hor."

Finally!! Its almost 3 am when I finish. Ahss the things I do for the weetard. (Eh you owe me big for this one)

Then, on the day itself, at 7.00am

Sis : *Approach sleeping sister and nudges* "Jie, helo me do my hair can?"

Me : *Sleepily does hair for sister* (cheerleading style with the red n white ribbons)

And later on, 10.30am in SMKBUD4

Me : "Eh why you change hair style?!?!?!?! waste my sleep only"

Sis : "My friends say I look cuter in Chun Li hair style."

Me : -.-''

Okay. There you go. The things I do. At least her performance went really well. My lousy stitches did not come out, her hair didn't drop. Apart from the oh-so-normal-a-bit-boring-chinese-dance-choreography (traditional dance mana ada interesting punya), the dance was okay.


Yea, my sister is in pink. The one with the Chun Li hair style and red umbrella-ella-ella.

Oh and there were lion dance performance as well. I love watching lion dances on those long long stilts. So amazing the way they jump around not afraid of falling. And the yellowy looking lion is actually GOLD AND PINK!!!! I dunno why pictures turn out yellow and red. BUT GOLD AND PINK IS LIKE SO MY COLOUR. (but the guys carrying the lion is NOT CUTE)

=)

No comments: