Monday, March 17, 2008

Clarification and Dancing.

Clarification :
I need to do some clarification. The post I put up here*clicks* has nothing to do with anyone of my friends. Not those in IMU, not those in Spore, not those in Sec school either. I hope none of you misunderstand. It is something to do with my sister, something happened to her, and I am just helping her rant out frustration. Although I cannot publicize what exactly happened because I need to respect my sister's wishes, anyone of you out there who want to know what exactly happen feel free to email me ( lpwen@yahoo.com ).




Anyways, pictures of dance performances are up.

1st up would be IMEC conference dinner. *or something like that*


And honestly, somehow some cars managed to magically appear inside IMU itself. I wonder if its to impressed the deans from all over the world that were at the IMEC conference because it'll be quite crazy if they target STUDENTS for car sales.

But nontheless, its a great opportunity to become car models. *amatuer* tsk tsk
And oh, random note : the ceiling of IMU is actually quite nice.
We did two dances - Into the New World and Rising Sun. But for now I'll just show you Into the New World cos Rising Sun was so messy it sucked.



Next performance is Finale Night - Last day of M108's Orientation
We did the same two dances, but now I'll show you Rising Sun cos it was much better. Haha. The quality is lousy tho because its dark and everything.



- Pictures and video's are courtesy of Karmen!!


No comments: