Hello ladies and gentlemen,
I am back to the chicken sport. If you don't really know what I am talking about just click *here*. So next to all those pro with ballet hip hop watsoever background, honestly, I look like a chicken. With flail limbs and everything cos I fail to lock them. Man, I so need dance classes.
I am such a blur-head these days. And I realise I drive so damn dangerously. Some police car was flashing his lights away tailing me, for quite sometime too. Until I made a sudden swerve into another exit to pump petrol. I think I see a ticket coming man.
I went for Clinical Skills Unit with my fancy nails. Mentally prepared to get a major blast from my assigned lecturer * I am so not gonna remove my nails for some dumb CSU session okay*, I ended up getting praised for beautiful nails. Dr. Sassi is the nicest CSU lecturer ppl.
I am gonna end this abruptly. Got a block suddenly. Will be back. Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment