Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, husbands and wifes, Mister and Misses,
Introducing and presenting, the best creation in the communication world, with a splat of elegance, and tint of glory,
the W580i!!! IN PINKKK!!!

OMIGOSH IS SO PRETTY!!!!Actually I was really deciding between the pink and the white one. Because both also really really pretty. But since Pink is in LIMITED EDITION, I decided to buy pink.
Me now Happy Happy. LOL
As though this post isn't bimbotic enuf, I needa further bimbotify is (not intended) with more pictures of my hobby
Nails. *lol so expected-nya*
But this time it didn't turn out as nice as I picture them to be. Maybe the stones I use is a tad bit too big. Looks so indian-ish.But nevermind, I shall leave it on for like 2 weeks before wasting time changing the design again.
Okay, no a not bimbotic post to SAVE THIS POST FROM PINK-DOM.
I went back to Kampar for cheng beng 1st time ever. Usually the day my aunt pick foe cheng beng always clashed with my dad's side, so we'll all go back to my dad's side to pray.
But this year, it didn't. So it was quite a different experience.
Lol. I gotta run. Seeya around
No comments:
Post a Comment