Delicious Prawn Mee. This little bowl satisfied my cravings for the past 8 months. Hehe
Yummy food apart. I was so excited with the whole gesture of going home I forgot about the white white moment at Philly until I saw my camera pictures.
It snowed in Philly the day before I left. I was so excited I abandoned studying and waste the whole time taking pictures.
Surprisingly it wasn't all that cold outside. But it was certainly nice to see the little white coat over every object outside.
Apart from that, about a week before I left, Aaron and Tenni had us over for a lovely double date dinner. Well actually it was more of a Malaysian dinner but everyone else but the four of us were not free so it became a double date unintentionally.
They made a delicious spread of food. Thank you!
And we were introduced to a lovely yogurt ice-cream place. Well more like I was brought to the shop for the first time. The first time I had the yogurt ice-cream, I was sitting in my comfy robe watching Gossip Girl, the very episode before it went for a 2 month holiday break.
It was a lovely short night out. We wanted to snap a picture of nighttime philly at a bridge, but it was an epic fail. haha. So no pictures of it.
I had another round of good food, and good ambiance 2 nights before my exams. Ven was becoming overly stressed with juggling rotations, studying, and research. Hence he needed some good beef to ease his soul. So we went back to Del Fresco for a treat.
Missing my ham hams now.
With one of the hammy.
With the same hammy still.
Enough of hammies, snow and dinner. Time for bed. And will post more Malaysia sunny weather pictures soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment